[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
Milan, June 26-27-28 2019
Venue:Business Center Milano, Via Mauro Macchi, 8
SCOR–Professional Training Course: contents
This three-day course has been created to respond to the needs of professionals new to the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) framework and implementation body of knowledge. Based on a solid repository of improvement program metrics and processes, SCOR has evolved to become an important performance management tool for companies seeking to elevate their supply chain performance. This course has been specifically designed to provide all types of professionals involved with supply chain:
- Foundation knowledge of the SCOR Model Reference framework.
- An understanding of how a supply chain performance team would utilize SCOR in an improvement program.
- A comprehensive outline of the phases of a typical SCOR improvement program.
Completion of the SCOR Professional Training course will greatly improve participants’ knowledge and ability to utilize the SCOR framework and body of knowledge as they embark on their own supply chain improvement programs.
Through classroom discussion and practical, hands-on exercises participants will be able to:
- Understand the origins and goals of the SCOR framework
- Understand the structure of the SCOR two volume sourcebook
- Work with the four central parts of the SCOR framework: Performance, Processes, Practices, People, and Green SCOR
- Develop a SCOR improvement program
- Understand the five phases of a typical SCOR improvement program
- Apply the SCOR framework to an improvement project
By the conclusion of the course, participants will acquire practical tools to use as they embark on a major supply chain improvement program. Don’t miss your chance to gain an in-depth understanding of the SCOR model and demonstrate your commitment to your organization’s supply chain performance.
One Authorization to Text (ATT) for the SCOR-P endorsement exam is included in your SCOR-P training registration purchase and has two months validity starting from the ending course date
. Candidates may purchase a SCOR-P retake exam for an additional fee.
Price (includes course materials and integrative, 3 lunch, 6 coffee break, APICS membership)
Subscription deadline: write us for early bird prices.
Bank information for the payment
- 3500,00 € + V.A.T. 22% V.A.T., where requested (for APICS member)
BANK: BANCA INTESA
ACCOUNT NAME: CONSEPT SAS
IBAN IT46 Y030 6962 6191 0000 0000 631
DETAILED COURSE’S OUTLINE
Day 1: Introduction to the SCOR Framework
Days: 2 and 3
- Course introductions;
- Defining SCOR and SCOR reference sources
- Examining the portfolio of SCOR frameworks
- Understanding and using the structure of the SCOR sourcebook
- Reviewing SCOR nomenclature, codification, tables, and graphics
- Working with SCOR Performance content and metrics
- Working with SCOR Processes content and metrics
- Working with SCOR Practices content and metrics
- Working with SCOR People content and metrics
- Working with Green SCOR content and metrics and resilience
- Applying the SCOR framework: overview
- Understanding the contents of the SCOR improvement program racetrack
- Working with improvement program phase
2-S: Set the Scope
- Discussing the motivations for undertaking a SCOR improvement project
- Developing the SCOR improvement program organization
- Pre-SCOR case study
3-C: Configure the Supply Chain
- Creating the supply chain definition matrix and supply chain geographic map
- Formalizing the improvement program charter
- S: Set the Scope Case StudY
4-O: Optimize Projects
- Defining the improvement program SCOR metrics Level1 and Level 2
- Performing competitive requirements analysis and benchmarking
- Performing the improvement program gap analysis
- Creating a SCORcard
- C: Configure the Supply Chain Case Study
5-R: Ready for Implementation
- Creating the preliminary project portfolio
- Performing an opportunity analysis of improvement projects
- Prioritizing improvement projects
- O: Optimize Projects Case Study
Instructor: Samer AlMadhoun, (CSCP, SCOR-P), APICS CSCP/SCOR-P Master Instructor, MBA, CDDP, Managing Director at MUHAKAT Institute
- Improvement Project Charter
- Creating SCOR level 4 processes
- Testing, piloting, and rolling-out the process changes
- Selecting the next improvement project or begin the development of the next SCOR improvement program
- R: Ready for implementation Case Study
Samer brings a wealth of experience in Various supply chain positions that he utilizes in consulting and training for Supply Chain , Delivered more than 1000 hours of APICS education in In Public and In-House Format In EMEA region. Having worked for national and multinational companies for the past 20 Years , He successfully completed major supply chain infrastructure projects for erecting factories , Airports and Transportation hubs in the EMEA region. Currently, Samer’s mission is to create a SCOR culture for supply chain improvement through educating and consulting with companies to implement SCOR. Helping enterprises to realise value through process improvement. Samer won the 2017 APICS Award of Excellence during the last APICS Conference in San Antonio (TX).
Co-Instructor: Bruno Stefanutti (CPIM, CSCP, CLTD, SCOR-P), CPIM Master Instructor, SCOR Associate Instructor
Mr. Bruno Stefanutti is founder and CEO of Consept, a consulting, training&education firm sited in Padua (Italy) and APICS International Channel Partner since 2014; he obtained his degree as Electronic Engineer at Padua University in 1991 and, as first job, he worked for Italian Navy as officer responsible for verifying and measuring the electronic equipments installed aboard the new naval units. Later, he was IT manager involved in managing the introduction and implementation of technology solution for fashion industry, working very close to Prada, Burberry’s and Hermes IT department for implementing sales data integration process. Because he understood that the technology solution is nothing without a solid process analysis, he naturally moved to the field of business process reengineering, becoming an expert of processes design and simulation, business requirements and change management, project management. For that reason his company, Consept, is naturally involved in organizational and technological projects, also offering APICS courses on Supply Chain management. Consept was founded on 2007 as affiliated the University of Padua Firm’s Incubator, called Start Cube (www.startcube.it
); the professional services offered by Consept are: 1. analysis, measure and improvement of supply chain processes; 2. analysis and consulting about production organization and performances; 3. business requirements formalization (RFP), software selection, project management and change management; 4. management and cost control, profit analysis. In 2012 Mr. Stefanutti wrote a book or WOLKTERS-KLUWER about implementation of ERP systems in SME companies, from business requirements to implementation. He collaborates with the Venice University Ca’ Foscari (Economics Dept.) in a course about standard architecture and organizational impacts of ERP information systems implementation. He obtained the APICS CPIM, CSCP, CLTD certifications and the SCOR-P endorsement and he’s APICS CPIM Master Instructor and APICS Associate Instructor SCOR-P/CSCP/CLTD as well. He’s Massachusetts Institute of Technology MicroMasters Supply Chain Management candidate. He’ one of the fifteenMASTER SCOR Instructor in the world.
Subscribe today, filling out the form below:
[av_three_fourth first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=”]
[av_contact email=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ title=’SCOR Professional Training – Milan, June 26-27-28 2019′ button=’Send Now’ on_send=” sent=’Your message has been sent!’ link=’manually,http://’ subject=’SCOR Professional Training – Milan, Italy, June 26-27-28 2019′ autorespond=’Thank you for your subscription! We know that you’d like to attend the APICS SCOR course to Milan (June 26-27-28 2019). Please bear in mind to send us, within 2 work days, the payment bank transfer copy as detailed in the course description page; when we receive your payment proof, we will confirm your subscription.
Consept Staff’ captcha=’active’ form_align=” color=”]
[av_contact_field label=’Your Name’ type=’text’ options=” check=’is_empty’ width=” multi_select=”][/av_contact_field]
[av_contact_field label=’Your E-Mail’ type=’text’ options=” check=’is_email’ width=” multi_select=”][/av_contact_field]
[av_contact_field label=’Phone’ type=’text’ options=” check=’is_phone’ width=” multi_select=”][/av_contact_field]
[av_contact_field label=’Your Company’ type=’text’ options=” check=” width=” multi_select=”][/av_contact_field]
[av_contact_field label=’Your APICS certifications/courses’ type=’text’ options=” check=’is_empty’ width=” multi_select=”][/av_contact_field]
[av_contact_field label=’Message’ type=’textarea’ options=” check=’is_empty’ width=” multi_select=”][/av_contact_field]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”][/av_textblock]